- Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Do you have Bachelor in IT ?
We have an interesting Full Time job vacant!
….Maybe for you!
We need an IT Officer at our Office in Phnom Penh
MoPoTsyo is a Cambodian NGO registered and operational since 2005. Our primary goal is to make reliable and useful information about chronic NCD accessible to Cambodians who want to learn about their diabetes and high blood pressure. MoPoTsyo has been pursuing this objective by training selected patients to become volunteer Diabetic Peer Educator in the community to find other residents in their community who also have diabetes and or high blood pressure and help them cope better with their disease. In addition, MoPoTsyo has been facilitating better access to medical services for its members. You can find more about us at http://www.mopotsyo.org
Now, MoPoTsyo is looking for an IT officer in our IT Department, and we will give preference to someone who has Diabetes her/himself.
Objectives of this job:
1) Assisting the Head of IT Department with maintenance of the network, hardware and software;
2) Trouble shooting in the office.
3) Give remote technical support for users in the province and districts via social media
4) To go on missions to maintain automation systems.
5) Support pharmacies related to automation systems.
6) Find and solve problem data in system.
7) Other tasks assign by IT Manager.
8) Cooperate with other staff in the IT Department
9) Good charactiristic, behavious and morality.
10) Hornesty and punctuality.
11) No involved in crime or illegal.
Place in the hierarchy:
Accountable to the Head of IT in the IT Department.
Estimated hours and working times:
These responsibilities are based on full time 40 hours per week; but flexible scheduleg with urgent task, work in week-ends in case of solving problems, return home after dark whenever this is necessary;
Place of work:
The base salary is USD 250 included tax, which includes all transportation from home to workplace in Phnom Penh.
- Bachelor of IT or MIS.
- Good at English language reading and writing
- 2 years of worked experience in IT related field.
- Skilled with VB.net or C-sharp programming and MS SQL Server.
- Knowlegdeable with networking Field, database server, Windows server
- Website maintenance ability.
- Skilled in computer maintenance and repair.
- Be able to use E-Mail and social medias for communication.
If you are interested and you meet the required qualifications:
The deadline for sending the filled, signed, scanned application form to us by email is 30 September 2017.
Maurits van Pelt