Announcement of vacancy
Function Title: Administrative Assistant (Full Time 40 hours: Monday to Friday)
Directly Accountable to: RDF-Manager
Remuneration: Salary will be negotiated based on experience and training. Please fill your salary expectation salary into the standard application form that you download from our website here.
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 26 operational districts in 12 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators. They help facilitate the services being used by more than 25,000 patients with Diabetes and Hypertension who are members of MoPoTsyo and finance the Revolving Drug Fund, that helps them get access to their daily medication, close to where they live. For more background, visit our NGO’s website at https://www.mopotsyo.org.
Place in the organization: You will be a Team Member in Revolving Drug Fund Department, working with Pharmacists and others in RDF-Team and with colleagues in other departments at our Phnom Penh office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate with contracted pharmacies to make sure they keep enough supplies and report the problems to supervisor.
- Check purchase orders from contracted pharmacies.
- Make sure the quantity and quality of medicines correspond with purchase before delivery.
- Make sure contracted pharmacies have paid before sending out the new order.
- Alert manager as soon as a contracted pharmacy does not respect the contract.
- Communicate with Peer Educators to make sure they pick up and deliver medicines to contracted pharmacies and collect and send all support document back to HQ.
- Make sure all medicine slips are entered in Quick Book.
- Prepare reports on monthly revenue, requests for incentives for PE activities, RDF transportation expenses.
- Make sure that all blocks of invoices are returned by pharmacies, counted and processed properly without delay.
- Prepare the quarterly reports to Ministry of Health on drug supplies.
- Assist RDF manager during field trips to provinces to meet counterparts.
- Purchase standard supplies and office supplies.
- Make sure all required supporting documents are collected back from counterparts every month and properly recorded and processed.
- Other tasks assigned by RDF manager.
- Freshly graduated in Business Management and Administrative or relevant major are welcome.
- Khmer national, good working knowledge of Khmer and English.
- Good knowledge of using computer (MS Word, Excel)
- Being an honest, respectable, flexible, and adaptable person.
- Can work well with people who have little formal education.
- Willingness and able to travel about once per month to a province to visit a contracted pharmacy.
- Able to analyze problems and come up with ideas for solutions.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels.
Additional: Persons with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: for sending your filled, signed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com is 20th March 2023/17:00.