Announcement of vacancy for: Data Entry Officer
Function Title: Data Entry Officer (Full Time 40 hours: Monday to Friday)
Directly Accountable to: Head of IT Department
Remuneration: Salary will be negotiated, depend on experience
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 22 operational districts in 9 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators. They help facilitate the services being used by more than 25,000 patients with diabetes and hypertension who are members of MoPoTsyo. For more background, https://see www.mopotsyo.org
Place in the organization: You will be a Team Member in IT Department, working with others in database team and with colleagues in other departments at our Phnom Penh office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Entry of Data on Assessments, consultations, prescriptions, pharmacy invoices, follow up and laboratory.
- Prepare documents according to process.
- Help with the system setting and database entry.
- To check data errors and report to supervisor.
- Prepare patient books with barcode labels
- Any other MoPoTsyo related tasks as instructed by the IT Manager.
- A student in the IT or related field.
- Must have Bac II
- Knowledge of computer familiar with Ms. Office, Internet, Email, social media.
- Problem-solving skills, team player, accurate, and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English.
- Be sociable, patient and honest.
- Eager to learn
Additional: Person with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease and women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: for sending your filled, signed application form by email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org is 18 September 2022/17:00.The application form can be downloaded here. With questions you can also contact 010 56 96 56 (only during office hours).