Vacancy: Data Entry Officer (Full Time 40 hours: Monday to Friday)
Nr of vacant positions: 1 position
Directly Accountable to: Head of Database Unit
Remuneration: Starting salary will be set in the range of USD 200 to USD 220 per month (paid out in Riels) including taxes excluding benefits, depending on experience.
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 20 operational districts in 8 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators. They help facilitate the services that are being used by more than 20,000 patients with diabetes and hypertension who are members of MoPoTsyo. For more background see www.mopotsyo.org.
Place in the organization: Member of database unit in IT Department, working closely with database team and with colleagues in other departments.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Entry of Data on Assessments, consultations, pharmacy invoices, follow up and laboratory.
- Prepare documents according to process.
- Help with the system setting and database entry.
- Conduct Training on Data handling and entry.
- To check data errors and report to supervisor.
- Any other MoPoTsyo related tasks as instructed by the IT Manager.
- A student in the IT or related field.
- Knowledge of computer familiar with, Ms. Office, Internet, Email, social media.
- Problem-solving skills, team player, accurate, and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written English.
- Be sociable, patient and honest.
- Eager to learn
- Willing to help people.
Additional: Person with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease and female are encouraged
Deadline: for sending your filled, signed application form by email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org is 04 January 2021/17:00. The application form can be downloaded from here. With questions you can also contact 087-790707 (only during office hours).