Announcement of vacancy for: Developer (IT)
Function Title: Developer (Full Time 40 hours: Monday to Friday)
Directly Accountable to: IT Manager
Remuneration: Salary will be negotiated based on experience, please fill your salary expectation into the application form and submit with your CV.
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 22 operational districts in 9 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators. They help facilitate the services being used by more than 25,000 patients with Diabetes and Hypertension who are members of MoPoTsyo and finance the Revolving Drug Fund, that helps them get access to their daily medication, close to where they live. For more background, www.mopotsyo.org.
Place in the organization: You will be a Team Member in IT Department, working with others in database team and with colleagues in other departments the Phnom Penh office of Patient Information Centre (MoPoTsyo).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop new project to meet with our NGO’s requirements related to web applications.
- Maintain and customize existing projects Patient Management System and update existing WordPress website.
- Update and develop new modules of PMS.
- Support HQ office and Pharmacies via Remote Applications.
- Internet Payment with ISPs.
- Provide support and solve problems with internet connections.
- Join the web development team for E-learning web application and support training.
- Maintenance and support to end user.
- Any tasks assigned by IT manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a VB.NET programmer or developer.
- Knowledge of another coding-languages PHP, PHP Laravel, HTML or Python etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of Database MS SQL server, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Candidates must be able to use Khmer and English languages, reading and writing well.
Deadline sending your filled, signed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com deadline is 18th November 2022/17:00. The application form can be downloaded from the website: https://www.mopotsyo.org.