Vacancy: IT Support Officer (Full Time 40 hours: Monday to Friday)
Directly Accountable to: Head of Database Unit
Remuneration: Starting salary will be set in the range of USD 300 to USD 450 per month (paid out in Riels) including taxes excluding benefits, depending on experience.
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 20 operational districts in 8 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators and facilitate medical services for more than 20,000 patients with diabetes and hypertension who are members of MoPoTsyo. The activities are recorded in database installed and maintained by our NGO. For more background see www.mopotsyo.org.
Place in the organization: directly accountable to Head of IT Department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting the IT Department in the Setup PAS System Connection Support.
- Weekly tracking of Activity of PAS system in each location with report to IT Manager and Assistant IT Manager.
- Onsite or offsite maintenance of network and internet and organize timely payments of internet fees.
- Regular maintenance PC, Printer, UPS, hardware/software of PMS and PAS.
- Trouble shooting in the offices.
- Check data collection and fix raw data from auto systems.
- Provide technical support for users and trainings.
- To be available for emergencies.
- To go on missions to survey and install new automation systems in the field (any Province of Cambodia).
- To train counterparts (if convenient this training can be done “on location”).
- Other tasks assigned by IT manager.
- Bachelor of IT or MIS in Networking, and Telecom Field.
- 2 years’ work experience in IT support, telecom, or technique of computer or related field.
- Good interpersonal skills and be Sociable in the community or field.
- Strong commitment and motivation.
- Honest and Team player.
- Be focus, patient and clear mindset.
- Eager to learn.
- Aged > 25.
Additional: Persons with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease are encouraged
Deadline: for sending your filled, signed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com is 10 January 2021/17:00pm. The application form can be downloaded from here. With questions you can also contact 087-790707 (only during office hours)