Function Title: Pharmacist Assistant (Full Time 40 hours: Monday to Friday)
Directly Accountable to: RDF-Manager
Remuneration: Salary will negotiation base on Experience, and submit your expectation salary with your CV.
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 22 operational districts in 9 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators. They help facilitate the services being used by more than 25,000 patients with Diabetes and Hypertension who are members of MoPoTsyo and finance the Revolving Drug Fund, that helps them get access to their daily medication, close to where they live. For more background, https://see www.mopotsyo.org
Place in the organization: You will be a Team Member in Revolving Drug Fund Department, working with others in RDF-Team and with colleagues in other departments at our Phnom Penh office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Give technical advice to Stock manager in how to store and distribute medicine correctly.
- Communicate with contracted pharmacies to make sure they maintain enough supplies
- Report operational problems to RDF manager.
- Check purchase orders from contracted pharmacies.
- Check quantity and quality of medicines before dispatch to provinces.
- Follow up with pharmacies to make sure they received delivery of medicine.
- Check purchase orders are paid before they are dispatched.
- Communicate with PE’s to make sure they pick up and deliver medicines to contracted pharmacies, collect and send all document back to HQ.
- Make sure all medicine slips are entered in Quick Book software.
- Prepare report on monthly revenue, incentives paid for PE activities, RDF transportation
- Collect blocks of invoice from pharmacies, record and send on for data entry.
- Prepare quarterly report to Ministry of Health.
- Assist RDF manager to provinces when distributing reward and installing new pharmacies.
- Purchase small medical and non-medical supplies
- Other tasks
- Pharmacist / freshly graduated in pharmacy are welcome
- Khmer national, good working knowledge of Khmer and English.
- Good knowledge of using computer (MS Word, Excel)
- Being an honest, respectable, flexible, and adaptable person.
- Can work well with people who have little formal education.
- Willingness and able to travel about once per month to a province to visit contracted pharmacy.
- Able to analyze problems and come up with ideas for solutions
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
- Good interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels
Additional: Persons with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease and women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: for sending your filled, signed application form by email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org is 18 September 2022/17:00.The application form can be downloaded here. With questions you can also contact 010 56 96 56 (only during office hours).