Program Administrator vacancy (Full Time)
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 20 operational districts in 8 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators. They report via local managers to MoPoTsyo on their activities and order supplies located at our HQ. These supply orders have to be packed, paid and cleared with our administration before they are sent out. For more background see www.mopotsyo.org.
Description of Vacant Position:
The Program Administrator (PA) is member of the Program Department team at MoPoTsyo’s HQ in Phnom Penh and directly accountable to Program Manager. PA handles overall administrative responsibilities, checks supporting documents for peer educator payments prepared by Program Officers and Peer Educator Networks, checks requests, produces monthly, quarterly, semesterly and annual reports for managers and partners, carries out M &E tasks assigned by program manager. The PA works closely with other departments.
To be successful in this role: applicant should be advanced in use of Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, be able to perform administrative tasks accurately, follow standard office procedures and create them where they are lacking. The applicant must have good communication skills to interact with peer educators and counterparts in the community, public health sector, and with colleagues.
- Bachelor in Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field
- > 3 years of work-experience in program/project management
- Basic understanding of budgeting and planning
- Able to write good formal letters in Khmer and basic English
- Good computer literacy, strong in Ms. Office use of WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint
- Experienced Smart phone use of Social Media
- Implement of program/project M & E
- Ready to commit to MoPoTsyo’s vision, mission and charter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature judgment and problem-solving capability
Additional: Person with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease and female are encouraged to apply.
Remuneration: Starting salary will be set in the range of USD 450 to USD 500 per month (paid out in Riels);
Deadline for sending your filled, signed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com is 08 January 2021/17:00pm. The application form can be downloaded form here. With questions you can also contact 087-790707 (only during office hours)