Function Title: Pharmacist Assistant (Full Time 40 hours: Monday to Friday)
Directly Accountable to: Pharmacist Manager
Remuneration: Starting salary (gross salary) USD 360 to USD 370 (paid in Riels) depending on experience
Background: Since 2005, Cambodian NGO, MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients with services in public hospitals, health centers and communities through Peer Educator Networks: More than 200 trained diabetes patients in 22 operational districts in 9 provinces are volunteering as Peer Educators. They help facilitate the services being used by more than 25,000 patients with diabetes and hypertension who are members of MoPoTsyo. For more background, https://see www.mopotsyo.org
Place in the organization: You will be a Team Member in Revolving Drug Fund Department, working with others in Revolving Drug Fund team and with colleagues in other departments at our Phnom Penh office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Give technical advice to Stock manager in how to store and distribute medicine correctly.
- Communicate with contracted pharmacy to make sure they get enough supply and report the problems to RDF manager.
- Check the purchase order from each pharmacy.
- Check the quantity and quality of medicines before delivering to provinces.
- Follow up with pharmacies of revenue collectors to make sure they get the delivery of medicine.
- Make sure contracted pharmacies pay before making another purchase order.
- Communicate with peer to make sure they pick up and deliver medicines to contracted pharmacies, collect and send all document back to HQ.
- Make sure all medicine slips are entered in.
- Prepare report of monthly revenue, incentive of PE activities, RDF transportation
- Collect blocks of invoice from pharmacies, count and send them to data entry.
- Prepare quarterly report to Ministry of Health.
- Assist RDF manager to provinces when distributing reward and installing new pharmacies.
- Purchase medical supply (box for Medicine, pen, maker…….)
- Take medicine by manager
- Pharmacist / freshly graduated in pharmacy are welcome
- Khmer national, good working knowledge of Khmer and English.
- Very good knowledge in computer (MS Word, Excel)
- Being an honest, respectable, flexible, and adaptable person.
- Can work well with people who have little formal education.
- Willingness to travel about once per month to a province to meet pharmacies regularly.
- Able to analyze problems and come up with ideas for solutions
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
- Good interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels
- Able to mission at Province
Additional: Person with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease and women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: for sending your filled, signed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com is 31 May 2022/17:00.The application form can be downloaded here. With questions you can also contact 087-790707 (only during office hours).