Program Administrator (M/F)
Background: NGO MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes and high blood pressure patients, expanding its services in public hospitals and health centers through our peer educator networks in 20 districts in 7 provinces in Cambodia. Peer Educator Networks consist of trained patients, who volunteer and help organize medical services and share their experience in disease-self management with other chronic patients. More than 200 peer educators report via local managers to MoPoTsyo on their activities, use of supplies, transportation, and receive small cost reimbursements.
Vacancy: Full Time Program Administrator as member of the team in Program Department
Accountable to: Program Department Manager
Description of Position: We are looking for an experienced Program Administrator to administer program activities (medical services, meetings, trainings, visits etc.) and communicate with relevant stakeholders inside and outside of MoPoTsyo. Program Administrator responsibilities include making a budget for activities of the program and help prepare organizational policies. To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong organizational and communication skills, as well as experience in administration, management of programs and people. Ultimately, you will help to ensure our programs run smoothly and achieve their targets and purpose.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee all the Program operations, activities and budgets for the program
- With the Program Manager Prepare the activities and budget plan and monitoring plan for program implementation.
- Coordinate and Monitor the Peer Educators (PE) and Operational District Peer Manager(ODPM) during the Program implementation and rearrange tasks and Program as necessary.
- Supervise and coach or train team members for the administration works of the Program (e.g. Peer educators, Operational District Peer Manager (ODPM), and staff in the program department etc.)
- Manage relations with the PE, ODPM, Beneficiaries of MoPoTsyo or partner public health facilities or organizations.
- Resolve issues to keep programs rolling
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for each program
- Prepare on time the monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reports on program status or problems,
- Prepare on time contracts for PE/ODPM, Medical Doctor and Public Health facilities (Health Center and Hospital) that sign yearly agreements with MoPoTsyo.
- Check and ensure database information is according reality and report on differences to Program Manager.
- To perform additional technical tasks relevant to the program required by the management teams.
- Proven experience as a program administrator or coordinator or similar role
- Experience in Program activities and budget planning
- Good command of Ms EXCEL including making PIVOT tables, making graphs, tables and figures, using filters;
- Some experience with data analysis, time and project management software (e.g. Patient management system/PMS)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical thinking and be able to write formal letters in English and Khmer
- Problem-solving attitude
- University degree related to management and administration or other fields
- Be able to use Computer hardware and software in general (Microsoft Office, Access query and Social Media)
- Honest, motivated hardworking
- Person with Diabetes or other Non-Communicable Chronic disease is encouraged to apply
Click hear to download application form.